H.S. or equivalent. Familiarity with electronics. A.A.S. degree or equivalent.
Two to four years experience in a technical manufacturing environment.
Computer skills, demonstrated urgency to meet commitments, organizational skills, supervisory and delegation skills.
Responsible for job scheduling, on-time delivery, and product quality. Monitors and evaluates the work performance of assembly technicians. Solves production-related problems.
Promotes teamwork, cooperation and commitment to “Total Customer Satisfaction” among team members.
- Assigns work needed to assembly technicians and oversees the assembly of products. Coordinates time-off with the supervisor to ensure adequate department coverage.
- Monitors and controls the weekly production priorities for stock levels of finished goods, sub-assemblies, final assemblies or special customized products.
- Maintenance and control of Symix work orders.
- Organizes departmental task teams to meet customer request dates, priorities, rush orders, and quality performance tracking (e.g., SPC).
- Distributes work assignments, matching jobs to the experience and skill levels of the work team.
- Maintains Stock Products and inventory accuracy.
- Assists the supervisor with employee performance appraisals.
- Reports to supervisor on the progress of teammates training, product status and quality tracking.
Responsible for maintaining safe work condition